Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Sunday, January 02, 2011

It'e Already (another) January!

Fast huh? Then I could use my (another) allowance. haha. yay.
my planning? still working on it. haha

Anyways, here is the list of this month's birthdays

2 - ma soeur Jenny + watsup's Via / Vivi (whichever you like to call her. hehe)
3 - Grace
7 - spartan's Adila + Bu Ambar.. (uhh I miss her - my junior high teacher)
13 - Shelva (Eva)
15 - Shirley (Lyly)
20 - mon Oncle + Rindy (xHe")
23 - watsup's Anggit
24 - wanita lompat's Giove
25 - spartan's Tessa + Katya + Jane (oops. triple)
29 - Januar (I prefer call him aponk. with K.)
31 - watsup's Jenny

o-okay, joyeux anniversaire tout le monde!

err.. this month's holidays:
1 - new year
2 & 3 - semester holiday

that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment