Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jadwal Ulangan Mid Semester Genap Kelas X SMA Santa Ursula Jakarta

Sori telat -_-
Mau ngepost lupa mulu

Anyway here's the list

Senin, 21 Febuari 2011
Religiositas
B.Indonesia

Selasa, 22 Febuari 2011
Geografi
Biologi

Rabu, 23 Febuari 2011
Fisika
Sosiologi

Kamis, 24 Febuari 2011
Matematika
TIK

Jumat, 25 Febuari 2011
Ekonomi / Akuntansi
PKn

Senin, 28 Febuari 2011
Kimia
Penjas

Selasa, 1 Maret 2011
B. Inggris
Sejarah

No comments:

Post a Comment