Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You'll Always Be My Life :')

Every time I see you
Excitement runs in my veins
Sending goosebumps all over my skin
You could make me smile warmly
Just by standing next to me

The way you see me, the whole me
Pierces through my soul
Makes me feel like I'm devoured by you
By those beautiful eyes you have
............Not that I'm complaining, though

But I'm afraid that you'll leave me
If I told you the feeling I have
So I just keep telling lies. Lie, lie, lie
Pretending that there's nothing between us
That I don't feel anything like this

I'm sure that soon enough
I won't be sane anymore
This feeling is just... more and more uncontrollable
It suffocates me
It's killing me slowly

My mind shorted out,
Stuttering like an idiot
Sprouting nonsense all of the time
My hands never stopped trembling
And my body just.. argh!!

I don't know anymore
Whether you really feel nothing about us
Or are you just a genius in hiding your true feeling
I want you to be with me
I need you to fill my heart's void

So when you said that sentence -my death sentence-
That you'll take your revenge on me
Because of whatever I've done wrong
I can't make myself stop wondering
Do you find out what I feel? Did my feeling turn into a burden for you?

A tiny gasp escapes my mouth
Guess you heard that too
And I'm scared even more
Ah, I'm trembling, again.
It's getting more and more often lately

I can't afford of losing you
I can't afford of losing my whole universe
Haha, yeah, you're the whole reason of my existence
I don't even care what you did to me
As long as you're willing to be with me

It really tortures me
Denying my feelings
Without your knowing
But it's okay, I won't say anything
You, alone, is enough for me.

Because
YOU are my life, and will always be.





-------------------------------------------------------------------
uuuhhhhhh my goodness
ga percaya gw beneran ngepost ini
astaga
I'm so going crazy~~~~~~

@Satsume18: puas tuh? W(0//A//0w)

No comments:

Post a Comment