Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Sunday, September 23, 2012

SMTown Live World Tour in Jakarta, Sept 22 2012

Hey, I know this was hella long. But I poured my whole heart into it, I wrote this from I opened my eyes today until now when it's already 9PM. Hope you enjoy the concert from my point of view! I only asked for two things, comment and credit whenever you decided to take it out. Terima kasih!


a/n: actually i did some fancam, both video and photos. but I don't think I would share it online, my connection doesn't allow me to upload such big files >,<

---------------------------------------------------
minor update 21/10

---------------------------------------------------


Yesterday was D-Day, and I was one of the lucky 40.000 fans who could attend the huge event.

I arrived at around 12pm, and it was already super crowded, the queue was already so long both the main entrance gate and the stadium gates except the VIP gate. Even the drink vendors, toilets, official merchandise booths. There was a security check at the main entrance, but I didn't get checked thoroughly. Even I could sneak in a box of rice when F&B was actually prohibited.

I found some of my friends there, and decided to take a walk (I want to see some fanbase's booths, and stuffs like that). First, I walked to the official merchandise booth. The booth only sold some items, or maybe it was me who came too late. T-Shirts, SNSD L-holder, SNSD trading cards, and light stick were the only things available. /sigh/.

Then I walked around, and arrived at gate yellow (it was for Festival A & C, I was at B so I walked across a soccer field). I asked the staff where the fanbases are, he said that it was at the outside of the gate. So I exited the main gate and looked for the booths. I found it on my right side, and took a closer walk. I visited the booth one by one, picked some photocards and handbanners.

Not satisfied, I decided to take a walk outside the venue, knowing that there would be so many unofficial merchandises were sold. So I walked, and indeed, there was so many things sold. I actually liked some of them, but I didn't buy any because I know I won't use it anyway. So after looking around, I walked back to the entrance gate.

Suddenly, all fans queuing at the entrance gate were screaming and running like mad men towards the exit gate. I was at the exit gate, walking towards the entrance gate. To say I was shocked were an understatement. I was kinda traumatized by the rambunctious behavior of them. An then, I knew the cause. There was a bus passed, looked like it carried the SMTown. And they were chasing them. So, I walked towards the entrance gate, and instantly got in because the queue line was 90% gone.

Oh! Actually I pre-ordered the official merchandise at a fanbase, and I didn't receive any news then (it was around 1pm) so I decided to ask for the admin's number at an affiliate fanbase. Then I called her, and met her at the gate. She said that the production house hasn't give them the goods, and that I have to wait until around 2 and the admin will text me. Agreed, I thanked her and walked back to my friends.

The walk back has suddenly became so long and tiring. I don't know why, but maybe it was because I already knew what's going on there. Again, the queue has gotten longer and thicker. But I couldn't find my friends. Oh, they were at the SMTown Passport booth. When I reached them, they already reached the booth. One of my friend bought the passport. I took a look and it was HELLA COOL. The stamp was so cute, and she was so lucky she could buy it. /sigh/ The pre-order was already closed when I signed up.

Then, we walked back to the queue line, then I realized some of my friends were at the front. So we kinda sneaked from the fence (it was only around 5 meters long when the line is actually a couple times more than that). Suddenly a wave came from the back, and people inside the fence were pushed and squished like sardines. I don't know what is the cause, because the gate hasn't even opened yet (it was around 3). That happened a few times, and every wave were as strong as the other, if not stronger.

Water here in the line was like gems or stuffs. Whenever a seller came, scream and money were shoved to them. 'I want 8 here!!!' '10 bottles! 10!' Or the worst, '22 over here please!' And bottles passed over my head like no tomorrow.

Well, actually SMTown was doing a soundcheck inside the stadium. So whenever an intro is played, all fans oh the artist would gone wild and hyper, like screaming and stomping around. I think some of the fans had caught a glimpse of them through the gate. And some fanbases still giving handbanners to fans.

After some more pushing and squishing, the staffs had enough. The red gate were finally open. And then, more pushing. The staffs, using megaphones, warned us and told that 2 people could enter at a time. So me and my friends hold each other and marched towards the entrance gate. This was around 4pm---a few minutes earlier than the official opening time.

Soon after our ticket scanned, we ran our asses off towards the front part (fest B was divided into two by a rail for.... A cart?) competing with other fans. After we all got to the field, we sat down and took tons of selcas--me and my friends. Soon, the front part was closed since there isn't any spot left---all sat down. The other fans have to watch from the back of the rail. Then, there are admins who gave the handbanners. After some trading with my friends, I got a Kai handbanner!!! My ultimate bias!!!

Some false alarm were given, like the screen changed from SMTown logo into a clip (that was actually an advertisement from sponsor), some mist, and stuffs like that. The Cassies at tribune were practicing fanchant, 'DONG BANG SHIN KI!' And soon it spread and we all screamed like there was no tomorrow, fanchanting our bias group and stuff. Then suddenly it changed into 'INDONESIA! INDONESIA!' Like in a sport match or something like that. Whole GBK chanted, so it was superloud. I hope SMTown heard that.

Actually the advertisement was Pocari Sweat's, the JKT48 'Heavy Rotation' one. When it first shown at the screen, some of us sang along. Then, after a couple of time, we decided to troll and danced because we're all bored. Then, we has grown tired of it. We boo-ed, groaned, literally.

Oh, there was almost no water inside the GBK. Our stocks weren't allowed to enter, and there was no water vendor inside. So we festival B demanded the staffs to bring us some water. Then, every now and then, a box of bottled water was sold. But that's not enough, a box of water to satisfy thousands of thirsty fans. So we have to share a small bottle with around 5-10 other people.

Then, at precisely 18.30, the concert began. Suddenly all light was out. We jumped and ran towards the main stage. Yes, actually the front part was quite empty. It was full before because we all sat down.


(Actually, I don't really remember the precise track list, but here we go.)


After that, f(x) minus Sulli entered and rocked the stage with two songs, Hot Summer and Danger, and they did their intro individually. They were even prettier live, especially Amber. She does give a... idk, girly vibes, maybe. All fans were screaming and singing, so excited. The members wore blue themed costumes, so cute!!! All of them were so cool, they performed perfectly.

Kangta followed, he sang a ballad 'Remember' heartily. We all swayed with the music, a comfortable silent and some screams were heard, enjoying his soft and beautiful voice. He was so handsome, wearing a suit that fit him perfectly. After finishing the song, he continued with his intro, greeting us in Bahasa. What I won't forget is 'Indonesia, MANTAP!' Then the light was out. We thought that would be another artist coming out, but Kangta reappeared with sunglasses and started singing a powerful dance song, Breaka Shaka.

Then, the intro of Like A G6 was heard, and all fans screamed and jumped around. Key, Amber, and Kris appeared and started singing and jumping around. Kris' swag rap was so cool~ he came with a podium-like thingy in the rail, I don't know what is it called. And oh gosh KEY STOOD IN FRONT OF ME! He was super cool in person, hundreds of times more handsome than in the photos. He sweated a lot, all of them did, I think it was because of the hot weather. But unfortunately Kris and Amber was mostly at the other side of the stage, so I only saw them from the screen.

After that, another special performance was started. It was Jessica & Krystal's California Girls. The fans were singing loudly, and the two were so cute! Unfortunately I was kinda pushed back by their fans so I can't really tell much, aside from what I saw on the screen. And what I could say is, they were most likely performed it live because their voice were a little bit..shaken? I don't know how I could describe this.

And then, Changmin and Kyuhyun came to the middle stage and sang Just The Way You are. Their voice are so beautiful, blended perfectly into a beautiful harmony. Then they pulled a fans onto the stage, sat her at a stool and started singing to her. She looked like she's crying, or on verge of tears. Well, anybody would. They held her hands, kneeled at her, smiled, touched her hands, her cheeks..... Singing the reff part of the song. I can't imagine what it was like to be at her position--- I would scream and cry and never let their hands go lol. And then, they ended their performance with a hug, sandwiching the super lucky fans in the middle. Indonesian girls suddenly looked so tiny compared to them. She just disappeared when they hugged.

After they melted my heart, Eunhyuk and Donghae appeared jumping in the wheeled podium with Oppa Oppa. And then the whole stadium was singing along, jumping and screaming. They moved around a lot, so energetic.. Eunhae ended their performance with a hug. So cute~

And the light was off, I ran like my life depended on it towards the stage. EXO's performance!!! Firstly, the screen showed their compiled teaser. Starting from here, screams and squeals were heard like every second. Then they began their performance with their teaser compiled into one on the screen. EXO-M appeared first, sang half of History. They were thousands of times more gorgeous in person, their dance is so powerful, and actually I think 1.80m doesn't look that tall on stage--or maybe it was because of the size of it. Then EXO-K appeared and they finished their History as one.
It followed with their intro. After the usual 'We are one!' They said 'Selamat malam, kami EXO!' Then, they did a individual intro. First Tao, then Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Suho, Kai, Luhan, Lay, D.O, Sehun, They each greeted with, 'selamat malam, saya...(name)' and most of them said a sentence or two in Bahasa. When Xiumin said 'Saya kangen sama kalian', all girls in front of me was screaming like there were no tomorrow. Chen said, 'Senang ketemu kalian!' Suho then said I love you and made a heart sign with his hands. Luhan spoke Korean like he was one, so cool.  He said 'saranghaeyo' and bowed. Lay, after said his intro, he spoke in Mandarin. He said that he's very glad to come and hoped that we enjoy the show (well that was the rough translation, I forgot what he said precisely). DO said 'Indonesia bagus sekali' with a good pronunciation. I think he was the most enthusiastic one among the members. He screamed his intro, grinned, and waved his hand eagerly. Sehun was spotted cheating, he has a piece of paper in his hand. His lisp was actually not that apparent, but you still can point it out if you paid attention at him closely. And he was embarrassed when he said 'saya cinta kalian', he ended up laughing and bowing in the middle of the sentence.  At first, he looked like he wasn't going to say that, but after some persistent nudging from Chanyeol, he said that. Then, when it was Chanyeol's turn, he said 'Kami cinta saya' and then realized his mistake, changing or -screaming- it to 'kalian'. He laughed at his mistake, bowed, and ran to Kris' back. He really has a nice smile. Lastly, it was Kris' turn. He said 'selamat malam' like the others, then said, 'wo shi EXO de duizhang Kris! Uhm... Wait a sec. /thinking/ Saya suka kalian semua.' Well, after he said selamat malam, the fans were having a screaming fit so loud that he had to stop talking for awhile.
All fans were screaming whenever one of them finished their intros. I really felt so blessed, knowing that they made an effort learning some simple greetings like that, they really appreciated their fans here.After EXO finished their individual intro, Suho spoke in Korean, that the next song is MAMA. Then they ended their intro with a 'Terima Kasih' and a bow together.
They sang together, divided into two like other usual performances. But seeing them live giving me goosebumps, their aura were so strong, so solid, so charismatic. Tao did the flip part perfectly, Kris' smirk were making me all blobby, Kai's screamo part was just......simply perfection. Plus, there were fireworks. They finished the song as twelve.

The next performer was Taeyeon, solo. She appeared from the top of the stage, wearing an all-black leathery costume. She sang, or more like screamed, Devil's Cry. She really rocked the stage, so cool. Her voice is so powerful, her appearance, the stage, all combined. She could be a real rocker, really.

Soon after that, the rest of SNSD came and they sang Run Devil Run at the main stage. All fans were screaming, swaying their bodies and lightsticks, singing along. SNSD is much more beautiful when I saw them live. They really shined. Then, they did their intro individually after greeted us together. Their voice was so cute! First, it was Jessica who talked. She talked in english, thanking us fans for coming. We were more grateful that you want to come here, girl. Then, Tiffany greeted us plus a big, cheerful wave. She was waving for the entire intro. Yuri and Yoona gave their intro with their accented Indonesian, but still very clear. Yoona was super glamorous. Taeyeon the leader spoke after that. Then, Sooyoung did her intro and adding 'Aku kangen sama kalian' after some thinking. Seohyun said 'ayo main bersama!' lol she's so cute. Sunny greeted us cheerfully and danced a little. Hyoyeon was the last member who give her intro. After the intro, we all sang 'Happy Birthday' together to Hyoyeon, whose birthday was at 22nd, together with SNSD. The girls played with Hyoyeon's hair and smacked her lightly. Then they continued their performance with Genie. We all sang along.

And then, there was a collaboration stage between Super Junior and f(x) members with Oops! At first, they sang normally. But suddenly Siwon appeared on the middle of the stage wearing a button-up and said, 'I love you, babe.' He exited the stage soon after. They sang energetically, jumping around, wearing some cheerful clothes. Their choreography was so cute.!

A black out followed after, then SHINee appeared with a fierce look. But Minho wasn't there, he was busy with his new drama. They performed Lucifer with Luhan dancing Minho's part flawlessly. The Lucifer performed wasn't the usual one, but more like the rock version of it. It was so cool, the rock beat suits the song perfectly, making it times cooler. All of them were so gorgeous, even though they performed at the front floating stage and I only could catch a glimpse of them. Jonghyun wore sleeveless shirt, his body is so nice and toned. The others wear normal costumes, Taemin with the studded one. He was so cool and cute at the same time.

Then, Superman's intro was heard. The member were lined up, appearing at the top of the main stage's stair that has hydraulic pump or something like that. They ran down the stair toward the stages, splitting up. Some of them run straight to the front stage, then the branch, then to the podium, and some stayed at the main stage. Then, they continued their performance with Don't Don! I really missed this song. They did alter it to be more like rock, but it is so cool with the firework effect and stuffs. They danced powerfully, the fans are screaming and whole GBK was, once again, like jumping in joy and excitement.

Then, the next performer was SHINee. They sang Ring Ding Dong. Again, it wasn't the normal arrangement. And then, they did their intro and we all sang Happy Birthday to Key together. Then Jonghyun said that they prepared something, but he forgot so he cancelled it. They performed Julliette at the front stage, so I didn't get to see them clearly. The next song was Love Like Oxygen, with Sehun dancing Minho's part. He opened the performance coolly, then they sing and danced flawlessly.

Next, Ryeowook appeared from a podium and sang Missing You, a song in Mandarin perfectly. Then suddenly Chen appeared in a podium at my right side, so I got a clear view of him even though I'm not sure I captured a photo or not. He looked kinda different on and off stage, live and from TV. He looked so mature, gentle, and even more handsome than the usual and his voice is just perfect, creating a harmony with Ryeowook. They both could sing in Mandarin perfectly.

Then our attention was dragged towards the main stage, where the fabulous TTS performed Twinkle. They sing and danced with some dancers, and the fanchant is so loud. I couldn't get closer to the stage. After the song, they walked energetically towards the front stage. The next song's intro was played, DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again. Then Chanyeol came and rapped his way, he's so cool!! Sehun continued, his rap was even better live than the other songs. D.O and Luhan joined them with their vocals, and all seven of them sang and danced. They all danced powerfully. When I heard 'TTS with EXO', I kinda feel so proud. They were just debuted and yet they could sing a foreign song with their senior flawlessly. Actually D.O made a mistake on this performance. He turned left instead of right, and were facing Luhan. Then he swiftly turned back to the right direction lol. But his pronunciation was one of the best. And I really love Luhan's voice, so gentle yet so firm. It has its special 'something' that makes fans swoon all over him. Sehun looked so hot! Even though I didn't get that many view of him, but really. He's totally hot. And Chanyeol... Oh my gosh. What could I say about him. Simply perfection. His face his expression his rap his everything.

Then, a SMTown Dance Battle. At first, all light were turned off, a spotlight pointing at Victoria dancing in the middle of the front stage. Tao joined after a few seconds, doing his wushu flips and other movements. Then, the spotlight were pointed to the main stage, where Kai, Taemin, Eunhyuk, and Yunho danced powerfully, each move perfecting the others. After that, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona joined the crowd and danced. The audience were screaming, encouraging them to dance.

After the vigorous battle, BoA came and sang two songs, Hurricane Venus and Not Over You. She sang and danced perfectly, making all fans gone wild. Then she introduced herself, and she (and other performers, actually) said that Indonesia has a very hot weather, but she enjoyed it and hoped that we all too. She said that in English. Then, she performed another song, The Shadow. Like the previous ones, the song was done beautifully.

Then, Super Junior rocked the stage with Sorry Sorry. All of the fans were screaming excitedly, jumping around and literally screamed the lyrics. The members were so handsome, wearing suits and stuff, but their sweats were dripping. Indeed, the weather's so hot, and we can't help but sweat a lot. Even though we're all pretty much dehydrated. Then they introduced themselves, saying 'Apa kabar' with some hints of Korean accent that sounded like native Javanese lol. Then, suddenly Suju-M appeared!! Henry! Zhoumi! They both smiled and waved towards the audience, introducing themselves. Then Suju-M sang a song, Perfection, in Korean. Soon after the song ended, the rest of Super Junior emerged and boomed the stadium with A-Cha.

After those three song by Super Junior, SNSD shook GBK with Mr. Taxi. They changed their costume into the black one. At this point, I was recharging my energy and just stood there, enjoying the show and looked at them so I couldn't give any detailed description.

After the performance, Jonghyun appeared on top of the stair, shirtless , half-handcuffed, and bringing a sleeveless shirt. He started singing Internet War. The fans were all screaming, including me. I think that was the loudest scream ever heard on the concert, since most of the audience was anticipating the show. Later on, Taemin joined him on the front stage. The vigorous scream was heard again. Jonghyun wore the shirt, but later it was torn away. What's the point of wearing one if you have a nicely toned body, anyways. Then, Jonghyun walked towards the other, singing a duet there. They both performed something that should be counted as a fanservice, but the performers wouldn't like us fans to call it that. But their show wasn't as frontal as their previous show, only slight touches here and there and Taemin leaned on Jonghyun's chest. Then Jonghyun handcuffed Taemin's hand. They ended their performance with their handcuffed hands pointed to the sky.


The next performance was the long-awaited one, TVXQ! When Maximum's intro was played, all Cassies boomed, causing an uproar in a good way. They performed powerfully, their voice are really stable without any slips. Then, they do some self-introduction. (Wish that there were 5 of them..) After that, the next song was Mirotic! I really loved this song since its release time!! They sang the song perfectly, filling the other's part. Actually there was a red ocean everywhere, especially the tribune. So cool. Hope they saw that! So me and the other fans screamed, again. I thought that after Mirotic there would be another performer, but Keep Your Head Down's intro were played. I quickly fancam-ed, but unfortunately my camera ran out of battery in the middle of the song /sigh/. Anyway, they stunned the audience with those three songs, wearing an all-white and shiny matching costume. Really, they're incredibly cool.

Then, SNSD stole the attention with Gee, wearing another different costume. Now it was simpler, white tees and denim shorts. All fans were singing, fanchanting, showing their supports and the girls were performing cutely. I think most of the audience were already memorized the lyric perfectly and singing their lungs out. Then they continued with Kissing You, another great performance. Here I was busy screaming and jumping around with my friends, I forgot to record -even looked- at anything aside from the big screen above.
Super Junior continued the concert with Dancing Out. Again, I was too busy jumping around and waving my lightstick around to notice anything.

BoA followed after, performing Only One. It was one of my long-awaited song, and she didn't let me down. She performed perfectly, her voice is so solid even with such a complicated dance like that. She performed with a little help by Taemin at the duet dance part. They both flowed with the beat, performing a great show.
Then, f(x) bring Electric Shock to everyone. Screams were heard everywhere, anticipating fans were enthusiast. Me and the others sang along, some of us even danced with the song. The four of them performed perfectly, completing the song with a massive scream from the audience.

SHINee followed and performed Sherlock at the front stage, Minho's position was filled by a dancer. The mood was kept escalating from the beginning of the concert, and the beat really matched it. So everyone jumped again, and sang along, screaming. They wore a different costume, and heavy lightning rained on them, somehow made them ethereal. It was so cool, they sang it live yet still perfected the song.
Then, SNSD's hit song The Boys were heard. Again, an uproar. All were so excited, including me. We all sang along. Unfortunately I couldn't get a clear view of them, I was too far.

Sexy Free & Single was the next song performed by Super Junior. At this point, all fans has gone wild. Screams, fanchants, lyrics, rants, everything just mixed into one. I don't know whether Leeteuk was there singing SFS, but he was singing at the other performances.

The last song before the closing was Rising Sun by TVXQ. I couldn't get closer to the stage or the screen, so there's not much I could say.

Then, all of them came out wearing SMTown tees, singing Hope. Well, I think it was recorded, because none of them were actually holding their microphone properly. They're all so playful, and close to each other. First, they lined up on the main stage. But don't expect a straight line, they were all around each other, playing around, smacking each other lightly, and stuffs. Then, they walked towards the front stage. They were so cute! The juniors were like some brats, and the seniors were smiling like, 'yeah, yeah, stop it you little brother/sister. I know you're adorable.'

I think Kyuhyun and Onew walked together, followed by Luna and one of the Jung sister--- I think it's Jessica. Then Shindong rapped his way, followed by skippy Hyoyeon and trolling Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol stopped and crouched down in front of my line. IN FRONT OF MY LINE OMG. HE'S SO HANDSOME UP CLOSE. PERFECTION. WITH HIS MUSHROOM HAIR. ;____; AND I THINK I WAS LOOKING AT HIS EYES. OMG HIS VOICE WAS SO DEEP, YET PLAYFUL. ;__; he waved at us and continued walking. Then suddenly a huge group walked, I couldn't really tell who's who because there were so many of them at once, and all of them were skippy. I think it was Yesung (he's the only one who had that hair), 2 SNSD members, and maybe Vic. Then Kangta walked with the boys, I spotted D.O, Chen, Siwon, and Taemin walked with him. Oh their smile ;__; and there were 3 boys behind them, one of them was Luhan, wearing that cute mickey ears he bought at Disneyland LA, and I can't recognize the other two. Then Suho, Kris, Tao, and Xiumin walked with two other boys- sorry I can't recognize who were those. Seriously, I can't concentrate anymore since I was screaming my lungs out along with the other audiences. Then after another group of around 5 or 6, Jonghyun walked while playing with two girls, one of them being Krystal. He was... I don't know, maybe joking with them, and were pushed forward by the girls. He stumbled his way but soon walked properly, just too cute to be true. Than Changmin--- I think it's him, walked alone, drinking a bottled water and poured the rest to the waiting fans at the other side of the stage. Ther were still some artist at the main stage, and BoA skipped her way towards the front, followed by a male vocalist idk who and 2 other boys. Seriously, I knew all of them but I couldn't say who's who /sigh/.

After all of them reached the front stage, hundreds of pink balloons were flown from the top of the stadium, illuminated with the lightning. So beautiful. The artist were all playing around on the stage, running around an such. Kangta, as the most senior performer, said his thanks on behalf of SMTown Family. Then, they all bowed for a few seconds and literally jumping, stomping, running, waving around towards the main stage. They picked up some of the fan's gift. And then Luhan kept showing the banner he got from the fans--his banner. They all bowed and waved, jumping around, cheering. Siwon picked up a plushie, and mimicking its expression. Seohyun giving us a heart sign with her hands, and chatted with the other girls. D.O kept playing with his new fan. Eunhyuk waved around. One by one, all of them exited the stage. I think it's Seohyun who screamed 'Thank You' and 'Bye' before she ran to the backstage. And Donghae was one of the last to get inside with Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun and some other members, but he ran inside first when the other two was bowing deeply. And then they all ran inside, kept saying 'terima kasih'. The two was blowing a..... Thumb kiss? towards everyone. And with a last bow, 'terima kasih', and. 'I love you', they entered the backstage. Fans were screaming, 'I love you too'. And then the concert ended here, the screen changed back to SMTown logo.

The audiences started to walked towards the exit door, satisfied and ready to go home and spazz with others.


----------------------

This is the end of my post. Thanks for reading such a long post! Hope you enjoyed it :) Final wordcount: something around 4270.
comment, please?
Anyway, English is not my first language, so please correct me if I was wrong somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment