Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Friday, December 10, 2010

This Year's Christmas Decoration

Whoaa.. Ga berasa udah mo year end lagi.. Bentar lagi natal, trus taon baru, and then welcome 2011!

Seperti biasa, my mom made some decoration for this year's christmas. And tadaa~ here it is! A lovely mini christmas tree with tons of cute decorations! Cool.. I don't even dream about it. How could she made it? It's a mystery. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment