Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Is it cool to have lots of artificial holes (read : piercing) in your body?

Well, I don't think so. I think, as a girl I should have two, at most, in both of my ears with a normal size of hole. That's all. Enough.

I clearly disagree that people piercing their body everywhere, like in their tongue, navel, eyebrows, nose etc. It's just kinda freaky, you know. Not cool at all.

Some people even make those holes extra large, I don't know how and why, and it's freakin' scary!! Oh-my-god (¬_¬")

Maybe they think they're so cool, with those piercing. But I think they're just wasting money and hurting yourself. Even if the hole became tinier and closed, there's still a scar, right? (But I think that extra large hole is permanent. Scary.)

So, what I wanna say is, I HATE RECKLESS PIERCING. Love your body more, dude. Or you'll gonna regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment