Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lunch @ Glosis MKG3 Foodwalk

My lunch consist of a portion of Beef Currywurst, and a glass of Chocolate Milkshake.

Beef Currywurst:
+ Curry Sauce nya pake yang light, jadi wangi sosisnya masih berasa
+ French Fries digoreng sampe bener - bener garing
+ Sayuran masih manis & garing, nggak direbus kelamaan

- Ketauan banget curry sauce nya ga diracik sendiri, a.k.a pake yang bubuk kari instan
- Porsi yang (menurut gw) sangat kurang. Istilahnya, cuma numpang lewat.
- Jumlah saos yang sedikit, jadi kesannya buat garnish aja. Untung kalo minta tambah saos, chefnya royal banget.

No comments:

Post a Comment