Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Bule Epic!

Jadi, hari ini kan gw ke tempat fotokopi di deket rumah. Nah di situ pas lagi ada bule asian yang pas juga lagi fotokopi. Abis fotokopi kan bayar dong... Si bulenya kayak bingung gitu. Mbaknya juga bingung ngomongnya. Total fotokopinya cuman 500 perak, dia ngasih uang 5.000an. Terus, mbaknya bilang, 'lima ratus'. Bulenya makin bingung. Dia masukin gocengannya dan ngeluarin duit... 10.000. Akhirnya gw bantuin. Bilang 'five hundred.' Terus bulenya bilang, "Rupiah has too many zeros! I've lived here for more than a year, and I'm still confused with the currency." LOL. Bener juga sih, nolnya kita banyak banget. Hahahaha karena kita udah kebiasaan jadi ngga berasa banyak.

No comments:

Post a Comment