Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Ever since I've start reading those things...

Bahasa gw jadi campuraduk. Inggris-indo. Sometimes even I spoke randomly in Deutsch, and mixing it with Français or any other language that I know. Not that I'm complaining, though. Vocab gw nambah. Banget. Cuman, gw berasa jadi alay (sok) keren yang nyampur2 bahasa sembarangan. Dan agak susah menghilangkan kebiasaan baru ini, soalnya gw makenya biasa kalo ada kata yang ngga umum dipake orang Indo, kalimat yang kalo diindoin kepanjangan, ato yang terlalu awkward buat diucapin dalam bahasa indo. Ato kalo lagi kebawa suasana abis baca.*sigh*
^ rambling

No comments:

Post a Comment