Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love...

Is a strong word with a strong meaning and a strong effect.

And I won't say that "L" word to you.

But

I could admit it to you

I DO have some kind of attraction-no, more like an affection towards you.

And it's pretty much affecting me, intriguing me, suffocating me, if not bothering me.

I don't know how to prevent it, to suppress it.

It just happened.

And

I hope you realize my feeling towards you,
My dearest someone out there ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment