Allo!

Welcome to my blog! Please note that all posts in this blog are mine, except those which I copied from other pagers (read disclaimer on the bottom of those posts). I don't mind if you post mine in your blog, but please include a disclaimer that those posts are mine. Don't hesitate to ask me anything or just leave some comments to my posts. Comments are really waited!

Enjoy!

-ten

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March-Mallow Mania !

(actually I hate marshmallow so damn much. I use that word because "marsh" really sounds similiar to "march". That's what I need.

As usual, this month's birthdays :
3 - Spageti's k Ernestine et moi
17 - Barry
18 - Lasagna's k Raissa
20 - Marsella et WatsUp's Mei - mei
21 - Angeline (a.k.a Tukim) et WatsUp's Rosi
24 - Michelle V. et WatsUp's Tia
27 - WatsUp's Monica
31 - WatsUp's Carin

This month's national holiday :
5 - Nyepi

Important dates :
1~10 - Jadwal khusus (Ujian Praktek)
6 - Aniue no kekkon ! ;p
9 - Rabu Abu, Pelantikan BP OSIS, MB, SanurFM Periode 2011~2012, & Penerimaan Laporan Mid Semester
16~23 - Ujian Sekolah Kelas XII
24~31 - Ujian Praktek Olahraga Kelas XII

err.. That's for now. I'll update this list later. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment